We were on our maiden voyage in our converted Ford Transit travel van. We began to smell burning plastic and Taylor discovered that the connection (bus bar) had not been properly connected to our three lithium batteries causing the overheating. Taylor corrected the problem and was quite patient explaining to us the nature of the problem. He also made suggestions about redesigning a portion of our bus bar set up. We left his shop feeling much more confident about our system!
Thank you for visiting Intercourse Automotive 4X4 in Intercourse, PA. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.
Schedule your appointment today BOOK NOW | CALL: (717) 768-7196